I cannot believe how fast this month has flown by. It makes me sad too because this is my favorite time of the year and it just seems to be slipping away. I have a whole list of things that I have had every intention of posting and yet as you can see I have not touched the blog since September. October happens to be the busiest month in our family so here are the cliff notes to the past month of our lives...if you are interested.
1. Elena turned 2!!! Yeahhh!!! ) It is amazing how fast time flies. She is growing up so fast and has become a big helper. She loves to pull the kitchen chairs up the counters in the kitchen or the bathroom and help me with whatever I am doing.
She also loves to make Eliza laugh. The other day Eliza was up in her highchair and Elena pulled out all of the bath rags from the drawer and would throw them up in the air in front of Eliza. She had Eliza laughing hysterically.
2. I am also one year older! I had a wonderful birthday! Brandon surprised me and sent me to get a massage for my birthday. It is amazing how tense you can get carrying the kids around. He also made me a nice dinner and did all of the dishes. He is so thoughtful!!!
3. We celebrated our anniversary early and went to see Wicked while it is here in town. It was awesome!!! I set the apartment up like a restaurant and made a special dinner and we ate in our nice clothes and went to the show. We had so much fun.
4. My Grandpa also came out to visit and we went to the pumpkin patch. The girls liked it so much we went to another pumpkin patch the next week too.
5. Brandon had his first med school interview in Augusta, Ga and it went well so hopefully we will have good news this year. He is scheduled to have two more interviews next week so we are keeping our fingers crossed and our knees bent.