Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We Did It!!!


We finally moved. Actually we moved at the end of July but trying to get things set up has been crazy, but I think we are about there. The girls are doing great. Elena had a hard time at first and for a while she would tell me that she wanted to go home. I kept having to explain that we are already home. I think it has finally clicked. She has grown into a big helper. She loves to hold Eliza's bottle even though Eliza can hold it on her own. She loves to help load the dishwasher, clean up imaginary messes with diaper wipes, and I have to say, she is very good about picking up her toys. As for me I am trying to keep busy. The girls and I love to go to the park and Nana comes to visit once a week and that is always fun. We are very excited about the holidays and we have already put up the fall decorations. I love Autumn!!! I have already made a batch of cinnamon rolls and plan on making more this week.




This is Brandon's pride and joy. Actually, we lost some of our things between Rexburg and here so once we replaced the couch, the bookshelf and the end tables, the computer desk, and stocked the fridge, we decided that the box would just have to do!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Congrats on the move! How exciting to be settling in to your own place. Congrats!

Brittany Mecham said...

how exciting to move, a pain, but after you're all moved in it awesome huh! Okay elena is so adorable i cant believe she will be two next month!! We miss you guys so much, i will e-mail you my phone number i'd love to talk to you!!