Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged!!!

Well, I was tagged by my sister-in-law Lisa and this is my first time so here it goes...
MY THREE FAVORITE... Tag
What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Training underwear...(not for myself of course!!!)
2. A little black dress
3. Fall decorations

What are the last three songs you downloaded to your IPOD?
--I don't have an IPOD--

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Sabrina
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. You've Got Mail

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Been on a Cruise
2. Backpacked through Europe
3. Gone on a shopping spree

What three things can you not live without?
1. Brandon
2. My little girls
3. Chocolate
(Lisa I am glad to know we are on the same page with this one!! :) )

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Spinach Salad
2. Chicken and Mushroom Soup (Trust me on this one)
3. Chicken and Artichoke Pizza Braid

What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. So you think you can dance
2. 24 (Through season 5 anyway)
3. Wheel of Fortune

What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Lake Lanier
2. Stone Mountain
3. Salt Lake City

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Cheesecake
2. Cinnamon Rolls
3. Triple Chocolate Chunk Brownies with Reese Pieces

What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. A big piece of land with a mid-sized house and a GATED pool.
2. Clothes and Shoes to fill the closet of my new home!!
3. All of the home decor I love but can't afford at Hobby Lobby!!!

If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. Safety for those I love.
2. That Brandon will get into Med School
3. Cheesecake in heaven

Three People I Tag:
1. Angela
2. Steph
3. Brittany

No comments: